Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Up and Coming Interviews!

*From now on, I am going to be doing my blogs in both French and English. (Sorry if there are any mistakes)





Hey Everyone! I'm back at school after a day of hiatus....aka Students Live Orientation.



I just confirmed my first interview! I know, it's so exciting! In the next few days look out for my interview with Jocelyn Pettit. She is a very good friend of mine as well as a torch bearer for the Olympic Games and a performer for the Paralympic Games. She lives here in Squamish and she is on her way up to being a perfessional fiddle player with her first CD coming out in a couple months. Did I mention she's only 15? I'm excited to get her views and opinions on the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games. Make sure to stay tuned!





Bonjour toutes le monde! Je suis a l'école apres un jour de lacune....l'Orientation de Connexion Étudiante.



J'ai juste confirmé ma premier entretien! Je sais, c'est très excitant! Dans les prochaines jours, garder attention pour ma entretien avec Jocelyn Pettit. Elle est mon amie de meme une porteuse de torche pour les Jeux Olympiques et une interprete pour les Jeux Paralympiques. Elle vit ici en Squamish et elle et entraine de devenir une joueuse professionale de violin avec sa premier CD qui va etre ici dans plusieurs mois. Est-ce qu j'ai dit qu'elle a seulment 15 ans? Je suis tres exciter pour obtenir ses opinions sur les Jeux Olympiques/Paralympiques 2010!

1 comment:

  1. That is great Cheyenne. Looking forward to your interview.

    ReplyDelete